Thank you for your interest in donating to the U Deserve A Chance Foundation. We have made donating very easy. Please choose the method most convenient for you:


1. Online Payment through

2. By Check:

Please make checks payable to…

P.O. Box 38035
Charlotte, NC  28278

Deductibility Limitations to 501(c)(3) Groups

Individuals giving to 501(c)(3) organizations that are either public charities, private operating foundations, and certain private foundations may deduct contributions representing up to 50% of the donor’s adjusted gross income if the individual itemizes on his tax returns.

Individuals giving to 501(c)(3) organizations that are private foundations may generally deduct contributions representing up to 30% of their adjusted gross income. Corporations may deduct all contributions to 501(c)(3) organizations (regardless of foundation status) up to an amount normally equal to 10% of their taxable income. Corporations and individuals eligible tax deductions are not limited To monetary gifts alone. Goods and services qualify and are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.

501(c)(3) Questions

What is a charitable organization?
A charitable organization is generally defined as any nonprofit organization that is incorporated and identified by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) organization. These organizations have been given tax-exempt status and can accept contributions. The U Deserve A Chance Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) organization.

What does it mean to be a 501(c)(3) organization?
For charities, this means that they can accept contributions and offer donors a tax deduction for their gifts. For donors like you, this means your contributions are fully tax-deductible to the amount allowed by law. The receipt you receive from the U Deserve A Chance Foundation meets all of the IRS requirements as a record of your donation.

Do I need a receipt for donations I make?
The IRS doesn’t require receipts for cash donations under $250, but you should keep donation information on file. Cash contributions of $250 and over require an acknowledgement that must be sent to the IRS with your tax returns.

How can I take a deduction for my donation?
To claim a deduction, you will need to fill out IRS form 1040 , which is available through their website at and itemize your deductions including your donations on Schedule A. Contributions are deductible for the year in which they are actually paid or delivered.

Note: Any donations received by U Deserve a Chance Foundation are NON REFUNDABLE




Contact Us Today!


PO Box 38035

Charlotte, NC  28278


      UDACF Supports:

Print Print | Sitemap